How do I change my address with the credit union?

The credit union will change your address upon signed written request. Please mail your request to Crescent Credit Union, PO Box 4290, Brockton, MA 02303 or click here to complete a printable form online.

How do I report my ATM or Visa Debit Card lost or stolen during hours that Crescent Credit Union may be closed?

If you lose or believe that your ATM or Visa Debit Card may have been stolen, you may call 1-800-554-8969 so that we may cancel the card.

How do I transfer funds from my checking to my savings account?

Funds may be transferred in a number of ways. Members may transfer funds via the Internet using our Online Banking system, via our 24-Hour Automated Voice Response Unit by calling 1-888-442-4944 to make transfers, loan payments, or inquire about account balances and recent account activity. Members may also transfer funds between accounts by using any ATM machine. Scheduled transfers or loan payments may also be established.

Can I have my loan payment deducted from an account at another institution?

Yes. We must have your authorization in writing along with your account number, routing and transit number of the other financial institution and payment information. Download form.

How can I request copies of past statements?

Copies of past statements are available at $6.00 per statement. To request a copy of a previous statement you may call us at 1-800-894-4445 or 1-508-559-5400 and provide us with your name, account number and statement months you require or give us your information online by completing our secure electronic form.

I need a front & back copy of one of my cancelled checks, how do I get it?

Because we image our checks, we can obtain a copy of the front and back of your check in a prompt manner. You must provide us with your account number, the check number, the amount of the check, and the date the item was posted to your account. You may request a copy at any of our branch locations or complete the secure electronic form.

Is there a charge for a copy of a cancelled check?

There is not a charge for a copy of a check as long as you provide us with your account number, the amount of the check, and the date the item was posted to your account. If you are unable to provide us with all of this information, our hourly research fee will apply.

I wrote a check to pay the utility company, and they processed it for the wrong amount, how do I get it corrected?

If your check was processed for an amount different from the legal line, please call us at 1-800-894-4445 or 508-559-5400.