Operations Clerk/Phone CSR
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ordering of ATM/Debit Cards
- Reviews ATM File Maintenance and ATM fraud
- Perform enrollments and maintenance for online banking, e-statements, and courtesy pay
- NFACT –Restrict or close cards, contact members, and make determinations
- Process restrictions or allow countries on certain cards (Trans Blocker)
- Review Daily Alerts, Nfact Closed, and Nfact Confirmed
- Act as back-up for ATM balancing, adjustments and charge backs
- Assist with call center coverage and printing of notices
- Accurately and expediently answer incoming phone calls from members and complete related post-call work
- Handle member problems by making independent decisions
- Adheres to Credit Union Policies & Procedures and meets all regulatory compliance requirements
- Associate Degree or related knowledge/skills base gained through experience preferred
- One year of banking or credit union experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Navigator preferred
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.