Mortgage Loan Processor/Closer
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Responsible for the processing and closing functions on mortgage and home equity transactions
- Ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing. Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with credit union policies
- Order and coordinate loan documents, including property title and legal work; abstract, survey, appraisals, DU, DO, and MI;
- Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Coordinate and schedule closings per the purchase contract and/or underwriting guidelines. Ensure each party involved is accurately informed on all closing details and procedures.
- Provide closing attorney with required information for closing; Follow up on post-closing and final documentation required by the credit union
- Produce loan documents, reports, and closing documents in a timely fashion, with zero unresolved errors
- Provide friendly, accurate, professional service to members and associates
- Maintain a loan processing pipeline up to 50 loans; with scheduled closings up to 10 loans closing per week
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all mortgage products and rates within the credit union and from the mortgage industry
- Minimum high school education or GED; preferred Associate degree or equivalent in experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years banking or residential mortgage processing and/or closing experience
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HMDA, Regulation B and Regulation Z requirements desired
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Capacity to work well with others, takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.