An Important Message for Our Valued Members
Important Service Information
The safety and health of our members and our employees is our top priority. We will continue to provide you with updates as we monitor the development of the COVID-19 virus and adapt to new evolving information as it becomes available. We are utilizing reliable resources like the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and following State and Federal government guidelines. We have adjusted our services to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus. Here is what you need to know:
Temporary Branch Hours
Due to ongoing efforts to maintain social distance and slow the spread of COVID-19, beginning Monday, April 6, 2020 branch drive-up hours will change as follows:
Monday through Friday:
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Branch Lobbies Closed
We have determined that closing our branch lobbies until further notice allows us to implement social distancing to reduce the risk of spreading the virus to our members and branch employees. Teller transactions can be conducted at our ATMs and drive-up windows during our regular business hours. Drive-up employees are required to wear gloves and sanitize between transactions. ATMs are sanitized continually throughout the day. Members who require an in-person meeting to complete a transaction, such as a loan closing, will do so by Branch appointment only. Please call your nearest branch to schedule an appointment.
We encourage members to utilize our remote services during this time. You can conduct transactions from the privacy and safety of your home.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking. You can schedule bill payments, transfer funds, and check activity and balances at your convenience 24/7. Deposit checks remotely with our mobile app which can be downloaded from the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Open an account online.
- Apply online for a personal loan or car loan.
- Apply online for a mortgage or home equity loan.
- Pay your loan online.
- ATMs. You can check balances, transfer funds, make check and cash deposits, and withdraw funds up to $1,000 per day at our ATM locations. If you're just withdrawing cash, visit a local CO-OP ATM and pay no fee for your transaction.
- Email Us. Send us a message through our online contact form. Please do not include account details.
- Call Us. Our Member Service Call Center is ready to assist you with your banking needs. Simply call 508-559-5400 during our regular business hours for assistance.
Your deposits at the Credit Union are always protected and fully insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
Loan Relief Assistance
If you're experiencing a hardship as a result of the COVID-19 virus pandemic, there are ways we can assist you. Learn more
Beware of Scams
Ignore emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and online offers for products available to treat or cure COVID-19. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus and protecting yourself from fraud, visit the CDC at cdc,gov.