Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Performs efficient preparation, delivery, and pick up of Credit Union work, mail, tapes, supplies, documents, and negotiable instruments.
- Operates machinery for outgoing mail and statement processing and production.
- Promptly performs a variety of assigned runs including interoffice, related financial institutions, Post Office, and errands to other businesses.
- Performs related clerical and light maintenance functions.
- Operates inserting machine, processing various statements and monthly bills for mailing.
- Sorts mail and processes outgoing mail using postage machine as required.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with Credit Union personnel and with management.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining friendly, professional business relations with external business contacts.
- Assists in keeping mail room and storage areas clean, secure, and well-maintained.
- Completes miscellaneous Purchasing duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid Driver’s License
- Excellent driving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently.
- Good communication skills.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Well organized.
- Able to operate required machines.
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.