Senior Customer Service Representative (Brockton):
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide excellent service for members and potential members in person and via the telephone.
- Determines members’ financial needs, and communicates services and products that address these needs.
- Performs transactional work for members such as opening accounts & performing account maintenance.
- Originates consumer loans. Interviews applicants, funds and disburses approved loans. Monitors loan systems daily to ensure timely processing.
- Achieve individual and branch goals by effectively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
- Acts as back up to Branch Manager and Head Teller in overall Branch Operations when necessary.
- Will be relied upon to run a teller window as needed.
- 3+ years of experience working in a retail or financial environment and knowledge of financial services and products preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a financial institution or related field.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.