Part Time Teller (Norwell): 22 Hours
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Establishes and maintains good relations with members and ensures they are promptly and professionally served.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of member account information.
- Accurately processes a variety of routine member transactions.
- Receives and disburses funds for deposit, payment, withdrawal, purchase, and transfer to member accounts.
- Maintains accurate records, cash controls, and balances at end of day.
- Adheres to Credit Union Policies & Procedures and meets all regulatory compliance requirements.
- Maintains a sound knowledge of Credit Union products & services.
- Participates in sales initiatives by recommending and referring appropriate products & services to members.
- Performs related clerical duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of banking and cash handling functions
- 4-6 months as a teller in a credit union, financial institution or other similar cash handling and service oriented position in a retail facility.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for math and ability to work with figures in a detail oriented environment
- Skilled in computer applications and general office related equipment
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.