Mortgage Loan Originator
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- This position is a MLO Mortgage Loan Originator which is defined as an individual who takes loan applications, and /or offers or negotiates the terms of a loan for compensation or gain. As such, All MLO's will be required to register as a MLO complying with the S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers for residential mortgages and equity loans. Assists with completion of applications, analyzes financial and credit data, helps determine financing objectives, and advises customers on product/pricing policies and guidelines.
- Responds to questions throughout the application process.
- Develops business relationships, maintains a quality network of real estate professionals, builders, and other business referral sources, and participates in business related development opportunities and community efforts to increase credit union visibility, enhance business opportunities and promote homeownership.
- Develops and executes marketing plan based on monthly and quarterly production standards.
- Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics and complying with all Federal and State compliance policies.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry activities by attending seminars and workshops relative to the mortgage origination function.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Twelve (12) months mortgage sales or other business development. High school graduate.
- Strong interpersonal abilities. Strong oral and written communications skills. Ability to work with mortgage origination software.
- Self-motivated, professional demeanor, analyze situations and set priorities.
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.