Head Teller (Brockton):
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring efficient and professional teller operations in accordance with regulatory guidelines and established policies.
- Makes judgments within limits of authority pertaining to overrides, exceptions, and accepting checks or drafts.
- Investigates Teller and Branch out of balance conditions and institutes corrective procedures.
- Controls inventory of Negotiable Instruments and assists with branch purchasing and supplies.
- Maintains control and settlement of cash vault, ATM, and end of day processes.
- Performs Teller & Branch Audits monthly in accordance with guidelines established by Branch Administrator.
- Actively cross-sells Credit Union services and products to members. Tracks sales and coaches tellers to meet sales objectives.
- Solves complicated problems for members.
- Performs account and system maintenance as needed.
- Effectively supervises and trains teller personnel, ensuring optimal performance. Provides leadership through effective goal setting, delegation, and communication.
- Assists Manager with providing input for performance appraisals as required.
- Responsible for opening and closing Branch when needed, and for responding to after-hours alarm calls if necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two to three years of experience as a Teller.
- Supervisory and training experience preferred.
- A thorough knowledge of teller operations, procedures, and compliance.
- Basic understanding of Credit Union operations.
- Sound product knowledge.
- Understanding of Credit Union philosophy.
- Knowledge of basic accounting.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strength in sales coaching.
- Ability to operate related computer software applications in including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.