ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Call daily past due consumer and mortgage accounts that are delinquent 16-22 days.
- Answer incoming calls to the collection queue.
- Document all collection activity in the collection system (CARM).
- Generate and send daily collection letters from the collection system to the member.
- Process phone and mail payments given to the collection department.
- Prepares letters in response to customer correspondence with Collection Manager's approval.
- Reach and correct any payment corrections when required.
- File loan documents and input loan information into computer.
- Track and update all repossessed vehicles in Excel spreadsheet.
- Assists in preparing forms for assignment to collection and repossession agencies.
- Verify auto and recreational vehicles insurance coverage the final cancellation note is sent to the credit union and take necessary to insure coverage.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Follows all established credit union policies & procedures, and adheres to all regulatory compliance including but not limited to: BSA/AML/PATRIOT/OFAC/CIP, Privacy/GLB, Securing Information, Security, and all other job specific regulations. Completes all required compliance training within specified time frames.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a credit union, financial institution or finance company.
- Skilled in the use of Word, Excel.
- Ability to do detailed work. Strong telephone and communication skills.
- Capacity to work well with others; ability to exercise judgment, dependable, initiative.
Crescent offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401-k.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities/women/disabled/veterans.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and voluntary self-identification form (see below) to [email protected] or fax or mail to:
Crescent Credit Union
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 4290
Brockton, MA 02303
E-Mail: [email protected]
About Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual.
Crescent Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact our Human Resources Departments via e-mail [email protected] or call 508-559-5400.